LIST OF FACILITIES FOR STUDENTS AND STAFF
1. Thirty-seven well-ventilated classrooms
2. Three well-maintained Staff Rooms for teachers and staff
– Junior Staff Room for Teachers of Classes U.Kg. to V on the Ground Floor
– Gents Staff Room for the Masters on the First Floor
– Senior Ladies Staff Room for Teachers of Classes VI to XII on the Second Floor
3. A large pavilion – Used for student activities
4. Three Libraries –
– For Junior School (Classes U.Kg. to V) – on the Ground Floor
– For High School (Classes VI to X) – On the First Floor
– For Plus Two (Classes XI and XII) –On the Ground Floor
5. Maths Lab for Junior School – Air-conditioned Lab for Classes Upper KG to V, on
the Ground Floor.
6. Audio Visual Room – Air-conditioned room on the Ground Floor, equipped with TV, DVD, etc. – Used to watch educational TV programmes and videos.
7. All Purpose Room –Air-conditioned Hall on the First Floor – Used to conduct singing
classes,Staff Meetings, Staff/Student Seminars, Workshops, etc.
8. A small parlour to entertain guests on the Ground Floor.
9. A Prayer Room on the Ground Floor.
10. Chemistry Lab – on the Ground Floor.
11. Physics Lab – On the First Floor.
12. Biology Lab – On the Second Floor.
13. Two Computer labs –
– Air-conditioned hall equipped with individual computers for Classes IX to XII – On the First Floor
– Air-conditioned hall equipped with computers for Classes VI to VIII – On the Second Floor
A small room on the First Floor is also equipped with computers for Classes I to V.
14. A large well-equipped auditorium to seat around 650 persons – Used for holding all
school Functions like inter-school competitions, Annual Elocution Contest, School
Fest, Feast Day functions , Seminars ,Workshops, etc.
15. Two Basketball courts.
16. Two Volleyball courts.
17. Three Tennis courts.
18. A well-equipped indoor Games Room.
19. A Band Room – Used for storing band equipment / band practice.
20. Two lobbies – the Main Lobby to seat guests of the Principal and the High School
Lobby for activities pertaining to the High School.
21. A Rest Room / Lunch Room for the Maintenance Staff of the school