CLUNY PREPARATORY SCHOOL
A minority institution established and administered by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny
Zone No. 4, Birsanagar, Jamshedpur – 831019
- Application forms for admission to Nursery [2020 – 2021 Session] of CLUNY PREPARATORY SCHOOL will be available on LITTLE FLOWER SCHOOL Website www.lfsjamshedpur.org between 14th October 2019 and 19th October 2019 at a cost of Rs 200/- each, which is to be paid online.
- The child should have completed 3 (three) years as on 01.03.2020.
- The Birth Certificate issued by Notified Area Committee will be accepted. It should have been made within one year of the child’s birth; otherwise the application will be rejected.
- The Birth Certificate in English or Hindi only, will be accepted.
- Affidavits or horoscopes will not be accepted.
- The original Birth Certificate must be produced during the submission of forms for verification and it will be returned on the same day.
- Catholics must attach a photocopy of the Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- Children belonging to SC/ST/OBC and BPL categories, while applying, should attach a copy of the BPL Card, duly attested by the BDO. The original BPL Card must be produced during the submission of forms for verification and it will be returned on the same day.
- After clicking on “apply” please create login account for filling up the admission form with your respective e-mail id.
- Fill up the details in the admission form.
- Once the payment is done you can download the filled admission form.(Note)You must download the admission form. Link for downloading the admission form will be enabled just after the payment is made.
- Paste a B2 (3” x 2”) size photograph of the applicant with parents on either side, in the space provided on the form.
- Filled in online forms must be returned to the office of Little Flower
School on 4th November 2019 between 8 am and 12 noon along
a) Birth Certificate
b) Caste / Tribe Certificate (SC, ST, OBC / BPL)
- Total Number of seats: 135