CLUNY PREPARATORY SCHOOL
A minority institution established and administered by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny
Zone No. 4, Birsanagar, Jamshedpur – 831019
Application for Nursery Admission 2022 – 2023
INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION TO NURSERY FOR THE YEAR 2022-2023
1. The APPLICATION FORM FOR NURSERY 2022-23 will be available ONLINE ONLY at a cost of Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only) between 01st October and 10th October 2021. The site will be disabled thereafter.
2. PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION TO NURSERY 2022-23
1. GO TO website www.lfsjamshedpur.org
2. Click on ‘NEW APPLICATION’.
3. FILL IN RELEVANT DETAILS in the form – All fields must be filled in and required documents uploaded, as applicable.
For details of NAME and AGE – refer ‘ELIGIBILITY’ below.
ONLY ONE category to be selected from ‘CATEGORY’ below.
RECENT PHOTOGRAPH [B2 size 3”x2”] of the candidate [child in the centre and parents on either side]
4. Click on SUBMIT.
5. REQUISITE CHARGES OF RS.250/- TO BE PAID ONLINE ONLY. PAYMENT will be accepted only after final submission of the form.
6. DOWNLOAD THE FILLED-IN APPLICATION FORM – THIS IS MANDATORY.
The link for download will be enabled after requisite payment is made online.
Entries made after payment will not be accepted.
7. PRINT THE APPLICATION FORM and paste the same photograph [B2 size 3”x2”] in the space provided.
8. Refer SUBMISSION OF FORM for further instructions.
The CANDIDATE’S NAME on the Application Form must be IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Nickname of the candidate will not be accepted. The CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPELTE 3 YEARS AS ON 31ST MARCH 2022. Any one of the following documents to be uploaded as proof of date of birth:
1. BIRTH CERTIFICATE issued by the Notified Area Committee / Municipality / Corporation
The certificate should have been issued within a year of the child’s birth; otherwise, the application will be rejected.
Affidavits / horoscopes will not be accepted.
2. BAPTISM CERTIFICATE in case of Catholics/Christians
Only one of the following categories to be selected:
- SUBMISSION OF FORM
The COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM must be submitted in the office of Little Flower School on 28th, 29th & 30th October 2021 between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m., along with the following documents (the original certificates must be produced at the time of admission):
- Birth Certificate – Xerox copy
- Aadhar Card – Xerox copy – not mandatory at this stage. However, if the candidate is selected, then admission will be regularized on submission of the Aadhar card number.
- Caste / Tribe Certificate – Xerox copy
- Candidates belonging to the SC / ST / OBC must attach a copy of the Caste / Tribe Certificate in the name of the candidate or father.
- Those belonging to the BPL category must attach a copy of the BPL Card, duly attested by the BDO.
- TOTAL NUMBER OF SEATS – 135
- It is obvious that all candidates cannot be accommodated. Therefore, do not rely on this school only.
- Letters of Recommendation or pressure from any source will not be considered.
- The school does not accept donations in cash or kind for admission, directly or indirectly. Hence, please do not be misled by persons who promise admission for a fee. The Management has nothing to do with such persons.
- Discrepancy in any of the submitted documents for admission, will lead to automatic cancellation of the seat. There will be no refund of fees.
Wishing you all the best.