Steps Followed for Admission :-
I Cluny Preparatory School :
- Admission is taken in Nursery classes,
- Notice is put at LFS giving all the information and criterion that are required for admission in Nursery.
- After the Forms are returned they are scrutinised and segregated.
- According to the RTE Act 2009, random selection is made through computer during December or January.
- Results of the Selected Candidate are displayed on the 3rd Saturday of January.
- Admission Forms and other instruction are given out to the selected candidates by the end of January.
- Admission Formalities are completed by the 2nd or 3rd week of February.
II Little Flower School :
Admission to UKG :
(Directly from CPS – Lower KG.)
a) Forms are sent to Lower KG Classes to find out whether parents are working in M/S Tata Motors or M/S Tata Cummins to find out the nos. of Employees and Non –Employees students – around Mid- January.
b) Notice is sent to parents to collect admission Form and other documents from Little Flower School during the 1st Week of February asking them to go to the tailor for the measurement of uniform. Specific dates are given which are normally during the 1st week of February. Dates are also given to complete the admission procedure which are normally during the 3rd week of February.
c) Classes begin around mid- March.
Admission to other Classes :
Application for admission to other classes are accepted. If vacancies exist candidates are called for an admission test. Depending on the performance of the candidate in the admission test, admission is given or refused. Preference is given to employees of M/S Tata motors on transfer ground.